How do you use Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil?
- Ideally start with dry skin! If your hands or face are wet, be sure to dry them before using. These products need to be applied to dry skin with dry hands. That said, the Speedy Cleansing Oil is advertised to work even if you have wet hands.
- Place a small amount of oil (the packaging indicates 3-4 pumps, however many people suggest using less than 1 full pump) onto your palm or fingers.
- Apply the oil all over your dry face, gently massaging it into your makeup in circular motions. Spend a bit more time on any areas with heavy or waterproof makeup, such as around the eyes and mouth, but you shouldn’t need to rub too hard. After around 30 seconds to a minute, it should feel like your makeup has been dissolved.
- Next place a small amount of water in your hand. Mix this water with the traces of oil on your palms to create an emulsion, it should take on a cloudy white tint.
- Gently massage this emulsion into your face, this will allow the oil to wash off effectively.
- Finally rinse all the product off with lukewarm water. Your skin should be left feeling smooth and refreshed.
- If following a double cleansing routine, move onto your second cleansing step with a product such as this one.