This is an organic (Chemical) Sunblock, which contains 50+ UVA and UVB protection, which includes aging and burning ray protection, meant for everyday use. This sunscreen is made in Korea. According to the brand, the sunscreen is dermatologically tested. Not only does this sun-shielding product contains 50+ UVA and UVB protection, but also contains skin soothing ingredients which offers cooling sensation on the skin and also delivers protecting-potentials by shielding the skin from sun damage.
The active ingredient used in this product will be briefly explained below:
- Octocrylene: This is an organic compound used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics. Octocrylene protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun and premature skin aging. This sun-filter ingredient mainly absorbs UVA and UVB rays, which are responsible for aging and also skin cancer. Octocrylene remains stable and therefore effective during exposure to the sun.
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water: This ingredient help soothe and condition the skin. This flower-extract is traditionally used in European phytotherapy to treat smaller eye inflammations and contain polysaccharides (mainly galacturonic acid, arabinose, glucose, rhamnose, and galactose) all thanks to its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Derived from coconut oil and glycerin, it’s considered an excellent emollient and skin-replenishing ingredient. It’s included in cosmetics due to its content of fatty acids that skin can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride can also function as a thickener, and can work as a preservative of sorts to make the active ingredients in cosmetics last longer, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin. This ingredient’s value for skin is made greater by the fact that it’s considered gentle.
- Antozone-Rose: Antozone-rose extract helps protects skin from harmful environmental aggressors and soothe the skin irritated from strong sunlight.
- Thanakha Extract: Thanakha extract has a cooling effect that helps sooth the skin exhausted from external environmental aggressors such as solar heat, pollution and ozone. Thanakha extract is mostly used as a toner for oily skin, it also has astringent properties which helps to cool and soothe the skin. These effects are achieved while keeping the protective layer of oil found on the skin intact. The astringent and antiseptic properties of Thanakha also clear the skin, inhibit infections, and prevent scarring.
- Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water: This flower-extract contains medicinal and anti-aging properties, it allows the skin to restore its cellular memory and promotes youthful, tightened skin.
- kaki Leaf Extract: This leaf extract has promising antioxidant activity and sebum reduction potentials and also reduction in size and number of skin pores making it very helpful to tackle skin-texture-irregularities.
There are no enquiries yet.